The quality is always high, the prices are set to sell, and you will be delighted with the range of both informal and formal clothes and accessories for all seasons.
The sale will be held at the ATSI cultural centre on 245 Lady Denman Drive, Yarramundi Reach ACT. Doors open at 9am and entry is free. Brewed coffee, fresh cakes and other refreshments will be available all day.
The Zonta Club of Canberra Breakfast undertakes a range of development and welfare projects for women, including:
- funding educational scholarships
- providing toiletries, sheets, towels, kitchenware and clothing to women's refuges in the region
- making protective breast cushions for women who have breast surgery in Canberra or Wagga
- assembling thousands of birthing kits for women in countries where birthing facilities are poor
- supporting homeless women in Canberra's winter.