Monday 9 February 2009

Introducing Barney's Boutique

I received an email from a reader last week saying:

"There's another op shop that's not listed currently. It's called Barney's Boutique and it's at the Charnwood Shops.

It's a little op shop attached to the St Barnabas Anglican Church that collects funds for Anglicare. The address (I believe) is 39 Charnwood Pl, Charnwood ACT. While it's a small shop, they carry nice merchandise for very, very good prices and the people who run it are very sweet.

Their business hours are W-F 1:30pm - 5:30pm and Saturday 9:30am - 12:30pm."

So, of course I had to go check it out...
(Alas I wasn't allowed to take a photo inside)

I'd say it's not worth a special trip but when combined with Reruns (also in Charnwood), Hand to Hand (Kippax) and Another Change (Scullin) it would be a worthwhile occasional op shop run.

No comments: