Monday 17 January 2011

New (old) shoes!

Hello everyone,

This is my first post to I op therefore I am - ACT and I feel very special to be part of the group!

My most recent purchase was a pair of Kumfs sandals for $7 from the Salvo's in Jamison. Strangely enough, I put on one of my favourite sundresses on Saturday and thought that thongs just didn't cut it with the dress and I really needed some nice sandals to go with it. I walked into the op shop and they were the perfect colour and size.

I always thought Kumfs were a bit Nana in their style, but this pair are perfect and I can ride my bicycle in them too!

3 comments:

Taphophile said...

Excellent find, and welcome to I-Op. Love the fabric behind the shoes.

AMCSviatko said...

Well done you: great find and great photo!

Libby12 said...

Great find Alison! You're right, a perfect match for the dress. The Jamison op shops are some of my favourites.