Peas and Needles recently blogged about a challenge for 2011 and I thought I Op members might like to join in.
1. Your outfit must comprise of a key-garment from a charity shop plus any other pieces/accessories etc to make up an 'ensemble'.
2. Annotate your outfit. Include a description of the garments/ where you bought or found each piece/ price of charity find.
3. Upload your image onto your blog (and/ or I Op) by the last Friday of each month.
4. On the last Friday of the month tell everyone about it and tweet with the hashtag #charityshopchallenge
5. Extra credit for those who customise their charity shop find.Why not join in!!!
You can also join the Flickr group here. "
What do you reckon? Should we set up an Aussie team?