Sunday 26 February 2012

Creative Commons licensing of I Op Therefore I am - ACT

Hi fellow I Oppers

We will be adding a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license to I Op Therefore I Am – ACT at the end of March 2012 in order to comply with industry best practice.



Creative Commons Licence


This licence allows others to share your posts and share them with others as long as they credit you, but they can’t change them in any way or use them commercially.

We have emailed all contributors today asking that you reply by the end of March (if not sooner) with your agreement. We are also blogging in case we don't have your current email details.

If we don’t hear from you we will assume you are not interested in continuing to contribute.


Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments: