Monday 8 March 2010

St Ninian's Occasional Op Shop

Bron in the comments reports:

I went to the St Ninian's op shop today and it was great. Lots of clothes - good selection and very cheap. There was also a big selection of household stuff, particularly kitchenware.

They are holding a book sale on Saturday 15 May and then another clothing sale on 12 June. The dates are already on my calendar!

Thanks, Bron - we've added those dates, too and I'll put them in the sidebar as well.

TOF and I got there very late, but I did snag a Liberty cotton blouse for $1.50 which will become hankies, or trim for a garment .  TOF got some shots of the price lists - definitely good value.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That particular Saturday I decided to not opshop.

Having requested a Liberty Print blouse from my mother who is about to travel in England and being flatly refused due to the expense I am jumping up and down at my self control that particular day.

I have learnt my lesson about the need to forever op shop!

Darcy said...

Just wondering - this is at the church, right? I can't find any information on when the op shop is open though.

It'd help me immensely if you could do a little description (with address) for each op shop you talk about.

P.S. I just found your blog, but I'm loving it so far!

AMCSviatko said...

Hi Darcy

Most regular op shops' details are listed in the google document on the right hand side bar.

Since St Ninian's is an occassional event it isn't included there but you could keep an eye on their website for upcoming events: http://www.stninians.org.au/Events.htm